Bilingual Mental Health Clinician
Full Time, Full Benefits
The Bilingual Mental Health Clinician provides mental health assessments, with the ability to conduct a mental status examination, as well as provides ongoing individual and group counseling services, screens for human trafficking concerns, and provides crisis intervention services.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Provides mental health assessments for youth
• Provides ongoing individual and group counseling services
• Screens for human trafficking concerns
• Provides crisis intervention services
• Conducts best practice suicide risk assessments and flight risk assessments
• Provides safety planning
• Provides required documentation, services and external communication for youth on their caseload.
• Referrals for Psychiatric and Psychological services
Education and Experience Requirements:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
• Master’s degree in social work with clinical experience in the program, or Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which direct clinical experience is a program requirement,
• Qualify as a QMHP in the State of Oregon
•Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required
• Must be able to provide mental health services in Spanish
• Licensure or licensed eligible preferred.
Mental Health Clinician (Bilingual): $23.10 – $24.54 (Unlicensed)
Mental Health Clinician (Bilingual): $25.49 – 26.09 (Licensed)
Benefits and Perks:
Extensive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. Company provided Life and Long-Term Disability. Paid vacation and sick time. Access to employee resource groups and much more!
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
About our City:
Portland is beautiful city, it’s an art friendly place, a food lover’s dream, with miles of gorgeous hiking trails and is but an hour plus from the ocean beaches.
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code “MHC-158” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Bilingual Mental Health Clinician position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
•(MHC-158) Shelter- Shelter – Co-ed, residential facility in which all of the programmatic components are provided on-site, in a least restrictive environment. Youth develop vocational acculturative skills by being escorted to activities in the local community
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org