Full Time, Full Benefits
The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for skilled maintenance, repairs, assembly, and installation within physical facilities and grounds of Morrison Child and Family Services facilities. Position requires the willingness to respond to emergencies relating to facility operations. This position requires driving company vehicles and the use of electrical equipment and power tools.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 1 year in building maintenance, remodeling, construction, skilled trade work
• General maintenance skills including, but not limited to: heating systems, painting, plumbing, electrical, sheet rock, carpentry skills and building maintenance
• Pass a DHS criminal history background
• Meet agency driving requirements, drive agency vehicles on department business
• BBP training upon date of hire and annually thereafter
• Pass fitness test
• Work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday with home office at Morrison Mt. Scott facility, but traveling on a daily basis to multiple Morrison locations. Some irregular hours outside of normal business hours
Pay Range: $14.92 – $15.26
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
• Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code “MS-912” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Maintenance Specialist position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 50 3-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org