Gresham / Beaverton
Full-Time, Full Benefits
(2 Open Positions)
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
The Business Manager is responsible for ensuring successful daily operations and administrative functions of the Outpatient Clinic. The position supervises assigned administrative/non-clinical program staff and provides administrative support to Mental Health Therapists, Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Manager. The Business Manager collaborates with clinic and division leadership to develop and implement consistent practices and operations.
Program: Outpatient Services
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• 2 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role
• 3 years of related experience
• Intermediate (advanced preferred) proficiency related to data bases, web-based environments, word processing, email, and spreadsheets.
• Experience coordinating with CCOs, medical billing, and conducting authorizations
• Previous use of electronic health record systems
• Attends all required agency and program trainings.
• May be required to work irregular hours outside of the normal program business hours
Business Manager $19.20-$19.64
Business Manager (Bilingual) $20.93-$21.41
• Click on the “Apply Now!” link, you’ll be directed to our Career Page where you can select your preferred location. Please include a cover letter and resume
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
No Phone Calls Please
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.