Morrison Child and Family Services delivers specialized clinic-based outpatient services to children, ages birth through 18. At the core of our work is a deep respect for the complexity of human nature and human needs–we guide children and their families through difficult issues by creating tailored treatment plans to address individuals needs and cultural backgrounds. Our programs recognize and respect cultural differences and support the growth of children and adolescents so that their ability to succeed in school and in life is enhanced.
- Assessment of mental health needs
- Family therapy
- Family support specialists
- Family sexual abuse treatment
- Individual support and therapy
- Specialized services for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Spanish language services
- Case management
- Teen groups for boys and girls
- Naime Group, a culturally-specific group for African American girls
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management services
- Psychological evaluation
Whom We Help
- Children from birth to 18 years old with mental health needs
- Oregon Health Plan members and low-income families
- Spanish-speaking families
- Foster children in Department of Human Services (DHS) custody
To make a referral, please contact Central Intake at 503-258-4381.
Services are offered in English, Spanish and other languages. Interpreters are available at certain locations.
Services are provided at our offices located in Beaverton, Gresham, Oregon City, and on Irving Street. Please visit our locations page for address and transportation information.
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 503-258-4381. For more information about our outpatient programs, please contact Central Intake at firstname.lastname@example.org.