Every year Morrison hosts our Annual Silver Linings Luncheon in the Governor Ballroom at the Historic Sentinel Hotel in downtown Portland. More than 300 of our city’s most prominent business and community leaders gather to celebrate the programs and services Morrison Child and Family Services provides.
Silver Linings Luncheon is an opportunity to increase public awareness of Morrison’s programs and services. It is also a chance to visit our gallery of programs and meet the staff who work directly with the children and families we so proudly serve.
2017 Event Details:
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Sentinel Hotel Governor’s Ballroom, 614 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR, 2nd floor
- 11:00 am: Registration and opportunity to tour Morrison’s program gallery
- 12:00 pm: Luncheon program begins
- 1:00 pm: Luncheon program concludes
Our inspirational program includes:
- keynote address by Former Governor Barbara Roberts
- video presentation sharing a behind the scenes view of Morrison and the people we serve
- update on Morrison’s work and vision from CEO, Drew Henrie-McWilliams
We wish to thank the generous Silver Linings Luncheon corporate sponsors for showing their commitment to children, teens and families in our community!
To learn more or to purchase tickets, please contact Deanna Kavanaugh at 503-258-4244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.